Ruby-Locale for Ruby on Rails
Ruby-Locale for Ruby on Rails is the L10n library which works with Ruby on Rails 2.2.
It supports Rails i18n and have the features below:
- Auto-Detect the client locale
- Detect candidate locales from supported locales by the application.
- Localized Routes
- Localized Action/Fragment cache
- Localized view template files
- I18n.t fallback to localized message candidates.
Applications can use this library with your preferrable i18n backends which don't have above features.
$ sudo gem install locale_rails
Sample site is available here.
You can find the same sample in the locale_rails gem's sample directory.
This program is licenced under the same licence as Ruby. (See the file 'COPYING'.)
Masao Mutoh <mutoh at highway.ne.jp>